1. Come join the discussion we’re having in Boston and around the world.
- We’ve got lots of activities going on, from speakers and entertainers to street theater and outreach. See our calendar of events.
- On Tuesdays at 7 pm, and Saturdays at 5 pm, we hold our General Assembly (GA), a community meeting where we discuss the direction of the movement. Post-Dewey Square these have been held at the Boston Common and in nearby churches. Check the Events calendar on the home page for up-to-date times and locations.
2. We’re always looking for volunteers to do all sorts of things!
- Got a few hours or a few days to spare? We could certainly use your help. Check out the different ways you can get involved as a volunteer.
- Are you a speaker, entertainer or someone who would like to teach a class? For more information click here.
- There are plenty of material donations you can bring by–from food to phones to sign-making materials. Make contact through the working groups list to find out where to bring your donation; or show up at one of our Monday night Community Gatherings and talk about it in person.
- You can always donate online!